Recommended Reading List
To go alongside one - one lessons, it can be useful to read any one or more of the recommended books below.
- Your Guide to The Alexander Technique - John Gray
- Body Learning - An Introduction to the Alexander Technique - Michael J. Gelb
- Use of the Self - FM Alexander
- Body, Breath and Being - A New Guide to the Alexander Technique - Carolyn Nicholls
- Master the Art of Swimming - Steven Shaw
- The Art of Running - Malcolm Balk and Andrew Shields
- The Alexander Technique Birth Book - Ilana Machover and Angela & Jonathan Drake
A larger selection of books varying in related content to the Alexander Technique can be found at www.alexanderbooks.co.uk
Links connected to the Alexander Technique.
Links that may interest you
Research into the Alexander Technique
Over the years there has been some very successful research on the Alexander Technique, this is still ongoing and as positive results are noted funding becomes more readily available. These are some links to some of the more recent research results.